OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Lead Consultant - Integration Analyst will act as a primary point of contact resource for implementing customer requests for the addition of new trading partners, document types, connection types, or any combination thereof. They are knowledgeable across all Liaison systems in general and knowledgeable in greater detail as it relates to the customers that they focus on. Analysts are also relied upon for 2nd level support for issues that have been escalated from Integration Support. Multiple levels exist for this role based on experience and skill.
You Are Great At:
- Act as a technical expert regarding integration and connectivity methods, protocols, security, and practices for both internal and external customers
- On-boarding, testing, troubleshooting, and deploying customer connections with trading partners
- Provide the highest level of service through communication, which will include discussion of customer information, connectivity parameters, and validation of data
- Provide escalated support for the Integration Support team, acting as customer experts regarding their integration
- Mine data using Oracle SQL Explorer or related SQL editor
- Develop and troubleshoot transfer and special processing scripts
- Maintain documentation of processes and development time for the purposes of efficiency, training, and billing
- Recognize reusable procedures, templates, documents, models, etc. for broader "best practice" use
- Gather and provide information to help develop accounts and support account relationships
- Provide proactive assistance on projects related to the implementation of new clients or potential clients
- Regular and timely communication of status to group management, customers, trading partners, and other members of the Liaison team
What It Takes:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Technology or Computer Eng.
- 5+ years of experience
- Possess exceptional listening and both written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with internet connectivity protocols (SFTP, FTP(s), HTTP(s), SMTP, etc...)
- Knowledge of encryption, security, and cipher suites (TLS, SSL, PGP, Public Key encryption, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter, team player, result driven and possess the ability to multitask
- Desired: EDI standards (ANSI X12, EDIFACT), common XML standards (XCBL, CXML, OAGIS, Papinet, Rosetta Net), SOAP and REST based web services
- Relational database experience, preferably Oracle
- Experience with detailed business requirement gathering and creating functional specifications would be beneficial
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws.