Are you the one we are looking for?
Responsible to collaborate with design team, technology, and architecture teams. Responsible for the usage of technologies across the existing client products. Build components, and perform integration testing. Design and maintain coding standards to improve user experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing solutions for Investment Management Business. You will function as a lead developer using Agile Methodology and should have an end to end understanding of business use cases, to transform them into an effective and strategic solution.
Qualifications we seek in you
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong development experience with Java and Spring Framework
- Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies: Databases (Sybase preferred), Middleware (Soap/Xml/Messaging/RESTful services).
- Sound understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming, familiarity with Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience with multithreaded systems. Experience of iterative / agile development practices.
- Exposure to working in a global delivery team.
- Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
- Good Understanding of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams.
- Candidate should have exposure in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Strong experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
- HTML5, Angular and other web related technologies.
- Familiarity with MQ, Autosys, Hibernate, Spring, Prior experience in investment banking
- Demonstrated delivery experience of Micro services APIs using Springboot, Oracle PL/SQL development and activities like Performance tuning / Optimization.
- Server/UI side development.
- Working with project team to understand the requirements, doing the analysis and coming up with project plan.
- Participate in the implementation of the project
- Developing functionality in an iterative fashion, writing full unit and integration tests for each function that is developed.
- Continuously improving the quality of our systems and codebase via best practices including code reviews and refactoring where necessary
- One who is Passionate about technology, problem solving, ability to adapt new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge!
- Excellent client facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical curiosity to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the client.