Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 65 days ago
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Phoenix, AZ. This position may requires travel and or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information technology.
• At least 6 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 5 years of experience in Networking tools Skills
• Proven experience in a network management role with different tools like BNA, IPAM Mgmt, CA Spectrum, Cisco prime, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE), CloudShark, Aruba Airwave, Syslog, SNMP, Big Panda –design, implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is highly desired.
• Provide Level 2 & Level 3 network tools support (8x5 on-seat and available for on-call for P1/P2 Incidents)
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control and monitoring of Network tools infrastructure
• Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
• Monitor, troubleshoot, and escalate production problems per operations processes, which affecting the network infrastructure from Tools perspective
• supervising responsibilities including interviewing and training/coaching team members.
• Participate in project/technology transition
• Assist the other Network tracks to their resolve P1/P2 issue using Network Management Tools output
• Assist the team in resolving tools related problem tickets,
• Help team to Create RCA whether you have been involved directly or indirectly
• Additional duties as required and possible assistance on Special Projects.
• Creation documentation on Network Management from the existing infrastructure, planned infrastructure as well as updating existing documentation.
• Analytical and Communication skills
• project and talent management
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.