Infosys - Lead Consultant - SAP MDM/MDG
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Indianapolis, IN. This position may require relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited institution required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 7 years of experience within IT Industry
• At least 5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 2 years of experience in Master data management with expertise in implementing SAP MDG and SAP MDM Knowledge of SAP ECC and SAP EIM tools like Data Services and Information Steward is desirable. Should possess strong functional knowledge of Finance, Material, Supplier and Customer Master Data.
• At least 2 years of experience with Master Data Governance (MDG) covering Finance, Material, Supplier and Customer domains.
• At least 4 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.