Infosys – Lead Consultant – SAP SuccessFactor
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Fort Worth, TX. This position may require relocation or travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of IT experience.
• At least 3 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• SAP SuccessFactors – Learning Management Solution Consultant with minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in implementing SF-LMS.
• Should have Strong hands-on experience in Configurations, Integrating SAP ECC with SuccessFactors LMS.
• At least 2 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• At least 2 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Project and talent management
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel .
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face