Day-to-day, you will:
- Management Digital Projects: Ensure acceptance of proposed digital solutions from top management levels at the client, manage engagement delivery content and quality assurance, perform risk assessment and lead project planning from end-to-end
- Thought Leadership: Share ideas about the advancement of technology with internal and external communities by speaking at industry leading conferences, performing TED Talks, hosting meet-ups and collaborating brain-storming sessions for open-source projects
- Practice Development: Play a critical role in building the Digital Experience and Mobile practice within the Seattle industry by way of;
- Practice Building – Assist in the overall growth of the practice area through a combination of business development, talent management, ownership of delivery production and thought leadership
- Bench and Individual Development – Be a natural mentor to all Practice Consultants promoting an environment of continuous professional development
- Business Development – Lead Practice Business Development activities working with recruiters, Practice Directors and AIM Consultant's Leadership team
- Develop and maintain detailed specifications, working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment.
You are customer obsessed and able to clearly communicate how your designs will impact our client digital needs. You have an uncanny ability to examine problems from every angle before zeroing in on simple, pragmatic solutions. You proactively gather data to inform your decisions and demonstrate sound judgement when faced with ambiguity. You always seek to raise the bar for visual design, believing that effective customer experience can—and should—be elegant. You have an impressive ability to build relationships with other teams, taking seemingly disparate goals and customer problems and solving them with common design systems and frameworks. You prioritize ruthlessly to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Your knowledge and skillset likely includes the following:
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results.
- 7+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role.
- Experience leading designers to drive and deliver large projects.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or 7+ years equivalent professional experience.