Infosys– CISRUN – Lead Consultant – US-ETL Support
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Chicago, IL. This position may require travel or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience in IT
• At least 7 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
Atleast 4 years of experience in Data Warehousing Concepts
• Atleast 4 years of experience on ETL tool preferably Informatica power center.
• Knowledge on informatica scheduling or any other scheduling tool.
• Knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL support either on oracle or any other RDBMS.
• Understanding of Financial/Banking Domain.
• Knowledge on Ticketing tool
• Managing P1/P2 Bridge Calls
• Analytical and Communication skills
• project and talent management
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel