I came across your resume on a job board and wanted to check if you are available for a project.
Position : Lead Consultant - Data Governance
Location : Chicago, IL / Plano, TX
Duration : Full Time / Permanent
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of IT experience.
• Work with Infosys and client teams to define a future state vision for the Data Governance Organization
• Work with Infosys and client teams to understand/define/refine the “Next Generation” Data Governance Framework
• As a Data Governance lead, you will be responsible for reinforcing a culture of treating data as an asset within the business, and for developing and embedding processes and controls for the data managed in Client Organization
• Expert knowledge of Data Governance Processes, Policies& Framework
• Understanding Business requirements & liaison with the client Data & Information team for delivery of Solutions; As a part of the consulting organization, you will be responsible for implementing elements of the data management strategy. You will define, design, implement and operate data processes to satisfy Information Management policy in the client organization.
• Work with Infosys and client teams to identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired solution , and then plan for the implementation of those experiences.
• Assess the current state Data Governance function performance and capabilities of client organizations
• Manage the team of Subject Matter Experts in Data Governance; Engage with senior leaders in the client organization to reinforce the data governance objectives and secure buy-in.
• Minimum 3 years in developing/analyzing Data Governance Framework
• Minimum 2 years consulting experience in leading client discussions and deliverables.
• Experience of Data Governance and controls including the following:
• Data quality
• Master data
• Defining data governance activities in the client organization
• Knowledge of aspects of IM including effective requirements management, data management, storage and integration, and reporting and analytics
• Understanding of Organization Structure, Processes, Policies
• Analytical and quantitative skills
• Financial Reporting/MIS experience
• Value Proposition creation
• MBA desirable
Kindly reply with your updated resume and following details:
Best time to Reach you
Willing relocate within USA?
Reason for change
Green Card valid till
Are you ex-Infosys
If so, your Emp. ID #
Waiting for your earliest response.
Thanks and Regards,
Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
Contact : 408-318-6752
URL : http://www.enterprisesolutioninc.com
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Enterprise Solutions Inc. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request.
In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.