Infosys McCamish – Lead Consultant – US
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Boston, MA. This role needs travel as per project needs.
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
2. At least 7 years of experience in the job description below.
1. Experience in life insurance/annuity projects
2. Knowledge on Life Insurance terminology and Data Structures (such as the ACORD model)
3. Experience in analyzing functionalities and designing applications for various insurance products (Term, Whole/Universal/Variable Universal Life, Fixed/variable Annuity, Payout/Structured Settlements and/or Disability)
4. Experience in Policy Administration System (PAS) conversion
5. Delivering with near-shore and off-shore teams
6. Experience of dealing with Legacy systems
7. LOMA/CLU Certifications
8. Experience with Canadian life/annuity market
9. Knowledge on Reinsurance, Agent Compensation, Insurance Compliance/Tax, New Business and Claims
- Your responsibilities would include
a. Writing migration solution explaining method of conversion for various insurance products
b. Analyze and map data models between source and target policy administration systems with element to element mapping and transformation rules
c. Analyze gaps between source data and target data and Identifying conversion solution to resolve difference in data models
d. Develop data validation and reconciliation strategies
e. Drive discussions on platform conversion and data cleanup strategies with Client SMEs (Business)
- f. Review migration results and identify causes for mismatches
g. Review/validate migrated data in target policy administration system to confirm functional aspects of the policy is preserved
h. Drive consistency/alignment across multiple conversion tracks (many source administration systems to one target system)
- i. Proactively contribute to all associated project work streams ensuring appropriate knowledge and information is exchanged to drive successful project outcomes. This includes (but is not limited to) life/annuity Product Build, Data Migration, Testing, Cutover and Service Transition.