Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 75 days ago
Are you looking for a change? Do youwant to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference toenterprises, the community and the world?Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Irving, TX OR Bolingbrook, IL.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 7 years of experience with SAP
• At least 5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 4 years of experience in SAP BI/BW
• At least 4 years of experience in Integrated Planning
•At least 4 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/ solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• Analytical and Communication skills
• project and talent management
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.