$80K — $100K *
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the standards, requirements, and solutions for two compliance areas (e.g., EMC, Safety, Product Ecology).
2. Lead in the development of compliance tests, procedures and reports for the assigned compliance area and ensure test documentation is complete and filed in accordance with ISO 17025 (A2LA) and quality system requirements.
3. Develop and maintain a general understanding of SEL products and markets.
4. Provide detailed technical assistance to product groups.
5. Mentor Engineers, Associate Engineers, and Technicians in Product Compliance and R&D.
6. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing.
7. Understand. Create. Simplify.
8. Other duties as assigned.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
6+ years working knowledge of compliance engineering practices and philosophies at an electronics development and manufacturing company
Strong working knowledge of common compliance related test equipment, test chambers, and testing practices
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
Knowledge of one or more of the following compliance (regulatory, voluntary, customer) areas including standards, requirements, and solutions:
-- EMC (FCC, IC, IEC, CISPR, CE)
-- Safety standards (UL, CSA, IEC, CE)
-- R adio
Leadership experience or training
Valid through: 11/1/2021