Insmed understands that its most valuable resource is its employees. We place great value on the unique skills, talents and qualities that each of our employees brings to our company. We are building a world-class team with a focus on innovation, teamwork and the desire and ability to change the way our patients live.
Insmed is a fast-paced, high-energy organization that seeks talented individuals who are leaders in their respective functional areas of expertise, who are creative problem solvers and who have the desire to make a difference.
This position is based at our Bridgewater, NJ headquarters facility.
The role of the Lead, Commercial Systems will be aligned to US Commercial Operations team supporting Marketing, Sales, Patients Services, Sales Training and Sales Operations.
The role is both business and technical focused requiring a strong technical level understanding of Sales Operations applications, Veeva CRM, Master Data Management tools, Qlik for Sales Reporting/Analytics. The role also requires knowledge of other Commercial applications such as Case Management tool for Patient Services, Incentive Compensation, and Sales Roster. It will be a hands-on resource requiring configuration/technical and business partnering skills reporting to the Director, Enterprise Systems.
The role will maintain an understanding of Pharma Commercial Operations Business processes and all systems. They will serve as a trusted advisor to the Business and as facilitators to align IT initiatives to the business strategy. This role will be responsible for understanding and coordinating with the other IT colleagues, especially across the Enterprise IT team and Infrastructure around other initiatives aligned to common capabilities. You must also demonstrate significant project management, business analysis, operational excellence and business partnering capabilities
• Contribute to the strategic IT Launch roadmap to build Commercial capabilities in CRM, Case Management for Patient Services, Sales Roster, Incentive Compensation, Reporting and Master Data Management.
• Hands-on configuration and admin experience with Veeva (CRM, Vault) Qlik reporting, and master data management. Must also understand integration capabilities across the products in the suite.
• Participate in requirement gathering efforts to provide feedback on technical feasibility and viability in additional to best practices for Veeva.
• Lead external resources and vendors as part of solution delivery for Commercial applications on the Veeva platform, Qlik Reporting, Sales Roster, Incentive Compensation.
• Develop presentations, project plans, timelines and vendor relationships to ensure projects are delivered with the highest quality and on time
• Ability to articulate complex technical problems and solutions to a wide business audience, communicating solution value to the business.
• Develop the necessary documentation for IT projects e.g. statement of work, business requirements, use cases, functional specifications, systems & end-user documentation.
• Serve as a technical software expert during implementations
• Keep current with trends in solutions relative to the business domain of commercial solutions (CRM and Business Intelligence specifically)
• Develop and maintain standards and operational procedures for the support of Veeva and related technologies within the organization.
• Demonstrate formal systems development lifecycle methodologies and an ability to plan and execute IT projects within a formal change management environment.
• Ability to balance competing priorities and to adapt well to changing business needs.