- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas, and building new revenue by selling telecommunications products and services to small and mid-market (SMB) accounts with an average technology spend of $500-$5,000/ month.
- Responsible for cold calling and prospecting, both on the phone and face-to-face, in a high activity sales model to an assigned zip code based territory.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Must be organized and maintain accurate records on daily activities and results.
- Individual will not be responsible for post-sale account support or renewals.
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education with typically 4+ years' sales experience.
- Experience working in a quota bearing role.
- Proficiency with PC-based applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sales performance/tracking programs.
- Ability to travel for sales trainings, kick-off meetings, etc. is required for this position.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
What will make you stand out:
- Experience with and knowledge of the customer base in the local market.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales, with 4 years consecutive experience within one company within the last 5 years.