CenturyLink is a customer focused, cutting edge IT Solutions company that is driven to exceed our customers' expectations and needs. We are seeking a Lead Commercial Account Executive to join our organization. The Commercial Account team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of CenturyLink's global network. As part of an entrepreneurial team, you will be responsible for helping businesses in the small to mid-market (SMB) space to use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners. This position focuses on acquiring new logo accounts in a B2B target market through an aggressive, no nonsense sales approach.
Sound Interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas, and building new revenue by selling telecommunications products and services to small and mid-market (SMB) accounts with an average telecom spend of $500-$5,000/ month.
- Responsible for cold calling and prospecting, both on the phone and face-to-face, in a high activity sales model to an assigned zip code based territory.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Must be organized and maintain accurate records on daily activities and results.
- Individual will not be responsible for post-sale account support or renewals.
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent education with typically 4+ years' sales experience.
- Experience working in a quota bearing role.
- Proficiency with PC-based applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sales performance/tracking programs.
- Ability to travel for sales trainings, kick-off meetings, etc. is required for this position.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
What will make you stand out:
- Experience with and knowledge of the customer base in the local market.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales, with 4 years consecutive experience within one company within the last 5 years.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent.