CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
CenturyLink is a customer focused, cutting edge IT Solutions company that is driven to exceed our customers’ expectations and needs. We are seeking a Lead Commercial Account Executive in the Las Vegas, NV area. The Commercial Account team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of CenturyLink’s global network. As part of an entrepreneurial team, you will be responsible for helping businesses in the small to mid-market (SMB) space to use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners. This position focuses on acquiring new logo accounts in a B2B target market through an aggressive, no nonsense sales approach.
Sound Interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas, and building new revenue by selling telecommunications products and services to small and mid-market (SMB) accounts with an average telecom spend of $500-$5,000/ month.
- Responsible for cold calling and prospecting, both on the phone and face-to-face, in a high activity sales model to an assigned zip code based territory.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Must be organized and maintain accurate records on daily activities and results.
- Individual will not be responsible for post-sale account support or renewals.
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent educations with typically 4+ years’ sales experience.
- Experience working in a quota bearing role.
- Proficiency with PC-based applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sales performance/tracking programs.
- Ability to travel for sales trainings, kick-off meetings, etc. is required for this position.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
What will make you stand out:
- Experience with and knowledge of the customer base in the local market.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales, with 4 years consecutive experience within one company within the last 5 years.
What is in it for you?:
- Uncapped earning potential; you will be empowered to grow financially through the ability to deliver complex and robust product solutions backed by world class technology and infrastructure.
- Instructor-led, web-based and hands-on training - all designed to help you gain new experiences and transform your skills.