• A minimum of 10 years of industry experience needed
• A minimum of 7 (seven) years of experience architecting, installing and configuring relational database (RDBMS) platforms for large volumes and high availability in physical and/or virtual hardware.
• A minimum of 7 (seven) years of experience in analyzing, building and tuning large scale data warehouse systems built on Relational database or NoSQL database platforms.
• A minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in analyzing complex SQL queries, determining performance improvements and implementing indices and other database configurations to improve SQL performance.
• A minimum of 5 (five) years of experience with PostgreSQL or DB2 or Microsoft SQL Server flavors of enterprise grade database administration, backup, recovery and monitoring.
• A minimum of 3 (three) years of experience in installing and configuring NoSQL databases.
Preferred Qualifications: Architect, Systems (Senior)
• A minimum of 3 (three) years of experience in Amazon Web Services Cloud Platform administration for EC2, RDS, S3 services.
• A minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in architecting large scale sharded deployment of Mongo DB No SQL Database.
• A minimum of 2 (two) of experience in architecting large scale PostgreSQL database environment.
• At least 2 years of experience in installing and configuring BI solutions such as Cognos / Tableau / SSRS or similar Analytics solutions to work with relational databases and No SQL databases Proven ability to work with and build and maintain strong relationships with technical teams.
• Ability to support RDBMS and NoSQL databases transitions related efforts