We are looking for Lead Cloud Application engineer for our SDWAN products. The candidate will be required to lead in architecture and design discussions with architects and team leads, in addition the candidate is expected to create detail design and facilitate design reviews with the leads and architects. Finally the candidate is expected to develop, unit test and integrate into the larger SDWAN solution.
Our Minimum Requirements for this Role Are
- Minimum Expected industry experience is around 5 years.
- Minimum education at BS or MS level in Computer Science or related fields.
- Multi-year experience in implementing cloud applications.
- Proven record of developing and releasing cloud applications in production environment.
- Work with Product Marketing to understand requirements and translate those into design and implementation.
- Solid grasp of computer science/software engineering concepts, including:
- Common data structures
- Standard algorithms
- Object-oriented design
- Distributed computing
- Cloud computing paradigms
- Knowledge of RDBMS (Postgres) and NoSQL (Cassendra, ElasticSearch, Kairos DB, etc.) Persistence stack needed.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platform - CoreOS, Kubernetes and Docker containers.
- Experience in designing cloud applications using distributed cache and experience of using Redis, Hazelcast and similar products.
- Experience with messaging systems like RabbitMQ and distributed streaming platforms like Kafka.
- Ability to deploy various techniques to 'scale' an application in a cloud environment.
- Demonstrated abilities to work with QA and Remote Teams.
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology.
- Multi-year experience with Python, Golang, and Java
Experience in any of the following will be considered a plus
- Good understanding of Networking Technologies, various networking protocols, L2, L3 and SDN concepts.
- Ability to contribute to multiple 'technical programs' simultaneously.
- Helping build a team, mentor junior engineers and collaborate with other teams for developing new technologies.