You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
About the Job
The Levi's Global Ecommerce Platform Engineering team has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Cloud DevOps Lead. As a Cloud DevOps Lead, you will lead the way in building heterogeneous infrastructures spanning public, cloud and traditional datacenters. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Platform Engineering, you will provide technical guidance to a team of engineers in the areas of Infrastructure Engineering, DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience, and a demonstrated track record in software development, enterprise Cloud/Infrastructure Services.
- 8+ years of experience in architecting, designing and planning AWS Cloud Services platform.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools.
- Cloud DevOps Lead has experience managing global team with understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Experience analyzing workflows, delegating roles, implementing and tracking complex SaaS/Managed Hosting Projects.
- Architectural experience with microservices and distributed applications, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Experience with Configuration Management platforms (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible).
- Experience in building and running applications using cloud native services (ALB, API Gateway, ECS, EKS, Fargate, Athena, Redis, SNS, Lambda, Redshift, DocumentDB, DynamoDB, Aurora DB, EMR, EC2, S3 etc.)
- Must have experience with DevOps and Public Cloud Technologies including AWS Hosting Services, GIT, Configuration Management, Terraform, Jenkins CI/CD Pipeline.
- Must have configuration management and public cloud foundation support experience.
- Experience in Monitoring/Audit and Compliance of Public Cloud Hosting platform.
- Experience in Implementing the Security strategy, governance, compliance and risk management public cloud architecture.
- Deep understanding of cloud security and compliance requirements.