$150K — $200K *
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you crave the opportunity for face-to-face interaction with senior and executive management, customers and architects, while working for a company that is changing the way the world builds enterprise software? As a Lead Cloud Architect, you will work on many different challenging projects and have a wide array of responsibilities.
You are a results-oriented technologist who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented and cross-functional environment. The Lead Cloud Architect will demonstrate a synergistic mixture of technology coupled with strategy, and function as a technical thought leader who expresses facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing and organized manner, who actively listens, absorbs and comprehends contextual meaning and the intent.
• Minimum of 8 years of work experience with at least 4 years of experience designing software solutions as a Software Architect
• Knowledge of Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly explain complex business and technical topics to both technical and non-technical resources
• Demonstrated ability to communicate successfully to both internal and external customers, including senior executives and market influencers.
• Experience managing or delivering product and/or projects to large-scale enterprises
• Good knowledge in Core Java
• Database experience, both relational (PostgreSQL, Oracle) and NoSQL (Cassandra)
• Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
• Good understanding of applications in clustered deployments and distributed systems
• Knowledge of various application servers like Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc.
• Experience deploying software in containers like Docker
• Must have a hands-on experience on setting up, deploying, and running cloud native workloads using Kubernetes, microservices, and other cloud native technologies; certifications in Kubernetes (CKAD, CKA, or CKS) are preferred
• Experience using Kubernetes and cloud security constructs to manage and secure cloud environments
Job ID: 15136As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Valid through: 11/10/2021
$100K — $150K *
10 days ago
$80K — $120K + $150K bonus + no cap on commissions *
4 days ago