Do you have strong experience with capacity planning and Performance management ? Would you like to be a full time employee with one of the Leading Healthcare provider? If say 'YES', Then this is the right opportunity for you
Job Title: Capacity and Performance Engineer
Job Type: Full Time(Direct Hire)
Location: Philadelphia PA
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experiencepreferred.
- Five to ten years’ experience in IS Capacity Management
- Project Management, Microsoft, VMWare, EMC or Cisco certifications a plus.
- Experience identifying metrics and building models to drive decisions.
- Hands on experience with monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Vrealise, HP openview, Netscout or
- Maintain a capacity modeling program, working with each team to develop metrics and a relational model to predict future needs.