$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
East Hanover, NJ 07936
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
8 - 10 years
Posted 66 days ago
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• The Lead CBH is the strategic learning partner for Global Development Operations (GDO) line function within Global Drug Development (GDD). The Lead CBH has direct access to the GDO leadership, sits on the GDO leadership team and is the GDU single point of contact for the senior leadership of GDO.
• Through a deep knowledge and understanding of the business, its strategy and challenges, together with performance consulting expertise build a global strategic learning plan for GDO. Analyze all requests from sub-functions within GDO and identify priorities that are aligned with leadership and all key stakeholders. Learning strategy will be based on learning and development needs for both now and the future.
• Align learning strategies around identified needs and gaps. Lead and drive the implementation of a functional /divisional competency-based learning approach with clear definition of core competencies, key knowledge areas, behavioral indicators, and proficiency levels. Coach business stakeholders around learning strategies while collaborating within Global Development University (GDU) to leverage existing and/or develop learning solutions to meet unique business requirements.
• The Lead CBH will define and manage learning expectations, and ensure effective implementation and delivery of learning solutions, leading to capability enhancement and identified business results. They lead identification and enhancement of learning curricula and solutions, to ensure GDO associates possess all necessary current and future competencies, skills and knowledge to achieve GDO business objectives.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to define desired performance outcomes. Determine how business impact will be measured and accountable for the collection of such data.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Learning and/or Business related degrees of which one should be to Masters level. Alternatively in HR or Organizational Development with strong business acumen. Degree/certification in Learning & Development is a plus.
• 7+ years working knowledge of adult learning theory and practice.
• 3+ years Clinical, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device experience with deep understanding of Research and Development functions; or 5+ Years working in a customer- facing role, ideally with an agency providing services into the Pharma/ Medical Device industry.
• 5+ years experience leading diverse (Cultural, Geographical) project teams and budgets with stretch targets and tight timelines within a matrix organization.
• Fluent in written and spoken English, other languages an advantage
Valid Through: 2019-9-13