Title : Lead?(C++ Developer with Oracle/ DB2 and Unix Shell Scripting)
Location : Ashburn, VA & Irving, TX
Full Time / Permanent (Direct Hire)
* Bachelor?s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
* Atleast 4 years of hands on experience in C++ and related frameworks with excellent C++ coding skills
* Should be well versed on algorithms, design principle
* Should have clear concepts around multithreading, synchronization, connection pooling
* Atleast 3 years of hands on experience in Unix scripting skills
* Should have knowledge of relational database and worked in SQL scripting, indexing of tables in any database (Oracle, DB2).
* At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
* At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle.
* Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering.
* Ability to work in fast paced, team environment and client interfacing skills.
* Strong stand alone programming and scripting, analytical skills and problem solving ability
* Analytical skills
* Knowledge in Telecom domain