Lead C++ Developer
Our client is a financial services, data and multiformat media company, highly respected in the market for its leading data, managed services, analytics and equitytrading platforms.
They are currently looking for an expert C++ Developer with previous Lead experience to oversee the development of a new Risk platform in New York. The team is developing in a Unix-like environment.
- Lead Risk development team through SDLC phases, producing software components and robust, high-speed code
- Lead a team of 10+ developers
- Serve as a resource and technical solutions expert for all high-level problems relating to C++
- 10+ years’ experience coding in C++
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry, including fixed income and Risk
- 5+ years’ experience as a Team Lead in a team using C++
- An excellent understanding of object-oriented programming, and an understanding of C++ beyond libraries – able to code solutions for novel problems from scratch
- Extensive TDD experience