- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and Procedures.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands division's vision, goals, and strategies.
- Business Acumen: Understands clients business needs and requirements.
- Generates ideas to convert manual business processes into efficient automated process.
- Stays up to date on new technology and identifies opportunities to introduce into the labeling business model.
- Project Management: Develops scope and business benefits for new projects and submits proposals to managements.
- Oversees implementation of approved projects as business systems owner for i.l.s..
- Develops training material for business systems and trains users.
- Oversees software licensing and maintenance fees and submits requests to add or extend as needed.
- Reviews and approves system access, server access, change requests to labeling systems.
- Routes and approves requests to publish labeling items to the ADD Technical Library also known as the Customer Portal.
- Monitors health of labeling systems, addresses downtime or latency issues which may be impacting flow of information or labels upstream or downstream.
5-8 years of IT experience in large or midsized multinational health care organization. IT expertise in one or more areas specific to the supported business process. Strong project management skills. Strong interdisciplinary, intercultural, influence, and networking skills. Experience with GxP validation. Some experience with vendor management. Qualification in project management. Business process relevant business process knowledge, as related to IT. Deep knowledge on relevant IT technologies and products.