At AT&T we're redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.Overall Purpose
Responsible for leading, implementing and providing analysis, research and solution development to aid leadership in setting the strategy for new business opportunities, initiatives, and in choosing the right expansion areas. Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of the economics of business and thorough understanding of the income statement and balance sheet.
- Utilizes research skills and evaluates competitive and industry dynamics.
- Leverages standard strategy frameworks and applies both financial and strategic analysis. Identifies growth opportunities, business model innovation, leverages strong financial analysis and modeling skills, and facilitates cross-business unit initiatives.
- Participates in the negotiations of principal terms and conditions of transactions.
- Distills core components of complex problems into succinct and easily understood set of conclusions.
- Develops presentation materials for internal approval from senior leadership.
- Demonstrates a strong skillset in presenting hypotheses, conclusions and recommendations to senior leadership.
: Typically a bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience
: Typically 5-7 years of experience in related field. Supervisory
: No.Work Locations
: Must be able to physically work from one of these locations:
- Dallas, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- Bothell, WA
- El Segundo, CA
Our Lead - Business Strategy position earns between $116,700 and $196,100
. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
• Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
• 401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
• Paid Parental Leave
• Paid Caregiver Leave
• Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
• Adoption Reimbursement • Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
• Life and Accidental Death Insurance
• Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
• Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
• Extensive employee wellness programs
• Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws