$100K — $150K *
The Lead Business Partner (LBP) will be the single point of contact to Novartis business units (our internal clients / accounts) within the US and Canada for CONEXTS, one of 6 global functions within Novartis Business Services (NBS). CONEXTS enables our colleagues in accounts across Novartis with over 300 services ranging from business consulting to advanced analytics to creative agency services. This unparalleled breadth creates countless opportunities for the LBP to craft solutions to meet the strategic needs of their assigned accounts.
As an LBP, you will have the goal of influencing the future direction of function, an industry-leading, $250MM+ internal global center of excellence in operations, analytics, and consulting to internal clients at Novartis. Your ability to quickly gain a strategic view of your assigned accounts, impact the account's business outcomes with the right combinations of services and solutions, and build an enviable network of colleagues within Novartis will be a key for our success in North America. Moreover, as a leader within a 3000+ person strong CONEXTS team, you will be a catalyst in our function's creating more meaningful innovation for our accounts, focused talent development, and significant cost savings to reinvest into developing and commercializing new therapies.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Developing and deploying the strategy to grow the CONEXTS footprint in accounts, working alongside leaders in CONEXTS global delivery teams and elsewhere in Novartis.
• Establishing consultative business partner relationships with senior leaders, and owns client relationships across assigned accounts
• Identifying opportunities to drive increased adoption of CONEXTS services and support the scoping of potential work to meet account needs
• Ensuring effective delivery of services, acting as Single Point of Contact to help resolve delivery or relationship issues
• Representing the views of the client in how CONEXTS shapes its priorities and strategies
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
What you'll bring to the role:
• BS / BA in relevant field, e.g., business, life sciences
• 10+ years of experience in Life Science and/or pharmaceutical area combined. Experience with other companies or consulting firms working with life sciences clientele.
• 5+ years in account management in relevant functional areas (e.g., analytics, consulting, operations) with top line accountability
• Expertise in managing remote relationships (on-shore/off-shore capability delivery) with both team members and client partners
• Strong communication and negotiation skills and experience in working with senior level stakeholders in a matrix organization.
• Advanced degree (e.g., MS, MBA, PhD) in a related field, e.g., business, life sciences
• Experience in AGILE, design thinking, Lean Six Sigma and with a global shared services team
• Novartis benefits day 1! This great package includes generous paid time off and holidays, as well as a 401K Match and entry into our Retirement program after 1 year of service.
Why Consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
Valid through: 4/13/2021