Description: Internal organizational position which gathers information on the operations of a business unit. Develops and implements reports and metrics based on the analysis of the business operations of a business unit, best practices and key business indicators.
- Uses independent judgment to analyze a large business unit, usually consisting of multiple organizations to determine the business drivers and metrics.
- Using independent judgment develops and implements across the organization, the analysis, reports and metrics which represent the business performance of a large organization consisting of multiple business units.
- Leads other business operations analysts in the analysis and reporting of metrics and operational information.
- Identifies, and using independent judgment, recommends process and operational improvements to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Provides process definition (as-is and to-be), analysis and documentation.
- Defines, tracks, monitors and reports on performance improvement measurements.
- Select and apply appropriate quality and process improvement methodologies to measurably improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Minimum eight (8) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.