Meet Our Team:
This is an opportunity to work with highly sophisticated and reputable Financial Services customers to design and build components of the Smart Dispute applications that help solve their business challenges, providing consultative guidance on all project assignments. Working on-site at a customer location, you will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. At times, you are also asked to lead aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
A partner with the customer and the technical teams, this consultative role aligns strategic goals with decisions regarding business and IT initiatives and the related systems that link these aspects of the enterprise together. The Lead Business Architect works with a dynamic project team to structure the enterprise in terms of its business processes and business information. This position will interpret client requirements and match the functionality to existing Smart Dispute capabilities, reducing the need for custom configuration.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (from identifying and defining process flows and use cases to user acceptance testing)
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Support Account Executives, Project Delivery Leaders (PDLs) and Consulting Solutions Executives (CSEs) in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualization
- Teach and drive the use of Pegasystems’ Methodology among clients, partners, and teammates
- Explore various industry standard methodologies and communicate policies and procedures to clients, partners and teammates
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega7 functionality
- Provide technical training and user support to business
Who You Are:
An intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person has a history of working with Financial Services customer organizations on implementing Smart Dispute applications.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 9-12 years of progressively responsible relevant experience in analysis, requirement gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Understands Federal Regulation Z and E and how they are interpreted and implemented within the Smart Dispute application
- Understands Visa and MasterCard regulations and core dispute processing rules and can explain to business partners how Smart Dispute validates each dispute for compliance to those rules
- Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to travel 75% or more each week to client sites
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 15241As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.