The Business Analyst works with stakeholdersSee More
from all business units and related third parties to define and document
business process and software requirements for technology initiatives in Agile
Enviroment. The Business Analyst is responsible for communication and
collaboration between the business and I.T. and ensuring quality deliverables
back to the business.
• Accountable for the functional design of software development projects.
• Leads the collaboration with business customers to define scope for new
projects, communicate the business vision, documents risks and assumptions,
develop the delivery approach, and estimates cost and timings.
• Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical
& textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models,
wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
• Participates in architecting the logical design of the system with the
technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and
documentation of logical processing flows.
• Able to review and able to accept the user
stories after the Sprint done.
• Work closely with Product owner to define
the product features and break them down in to Epics and then in to User
• Write User Stories in JIRA and familiar with
Confluence for documentation.
• Facilitate working session to drive and
define new requirements or changes.
• Solicit feedback on design, functionality, and priority of new features from
• Bachelor's degree with at least three to five years related
experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Financial Domain experience is preferred.
• Very good experience
working as BA in Agile environment.
• Good understating of
Big data and tools. Preferred working as
BA in Big data projects before, but not Mandatory.
• Passionate about
providing high quality, impactful solutions to real business opportunities and
• Strong oral and written communications skills, Strong facilitation skills
• At least three years of experience with business and technical requirements
analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development and data
• Ability to multitask on a variety of projects.
Location : Irving, TX
Valid through: 7/8/2021