We are one of the most globally recognized companies specializing in the casino, hospitality and restaurant industries. We have recently created an online gaming division to leverage our brand reach and considerable resources to extend our presence into the online gaming space. We are looking for a well-rounded individual with experience in the online gaming space that isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to serve as the Lead Business Analyst. This role will spear head the efforts to develop and evolve a suite of analytical reports, dashboards and forecasts for the various business units within our online gaming division.
Successful candidates will be:
- Hands on and highly experienced in data formulization, predicative modeling and presentation using statistical tools, e.g. SQL, Excel, Python, R, SPSS, Tableau and the like.
- Multi-tasker and able to juggle multiple priorities while ensuring successful completion of all initiatives
- Specialized in problem solving and analytical thinking
- Experienced in identifying and weighting KPI’s within an Ecommerce type of business
- Collect, analyze and monitor player and market data to formulate conclusions and insight for presenting to internal stakeholders.
- Build and maintain predictive models for forecasting for various business units.
- Create data modeling for player profiling and analysis.
- Ensure the management team has access to appropriate information to aid in decision making processes.
- Manage relations with senior stakeholders to define and deliver key data science projects, including behavior segmentation, lifetime value modeling, churn prevention, statistical simulations and what if scenarios.
- Carry out ongoing analysis identifying key successes and issues in the P & L of the various business units.
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solutions.
- Execute on requests for ad-hoc evaluations of business proposals, commission structures, revenue forecasts and the like.
- Identify cost saving opportunities across the various business units
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in quantitative area, e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Economics
- 3+ years of experience in a BI Analyst role or equivalent in a Gaming/Ecommerce business
- Excellent analytical skills with a detailed understanding of database mining
- Strong planning, organizational, documentation and project management skills
- Ability to evaluate and resolve complex issues
- Self-starter with emphasis on getting things done under pressure of tight deadlines