Position Description Overview
This position is responsible for guiding and improving First Data’s Healthcare card (Flexible Spending Account/ Health Savings Account etc.) products and related processes, services and software through data analysis. As part of the product team, the position will be responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations to executives and stakeholders.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Support the product manager in creating and managing product roadmap, maintaining and prioritizing issue backlog.
- Lead product initiatives by researching, analyzing and documenting business and functional requirement to meet product, client and technology team’s needs.
- Articulate the finding of analysis to business stakeholders while balancing with what is technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
- Responsible for delivering projects by creating business case supporting proposed project, managing cross-functional team and stakeholders in a matrix environment, escalating and resolving project risk throughout the project life cycle.
- Work with client and client service teams to understand client issues and business problem.
- Work as product expert with client service team.
- Work with development and testing teams to ensure proper testing and provide product knowledge as needed
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Knowledge of either payment industry and/or healthcare is required
- 5 or more years of experience driving medium and large scale product feature/ initiative in consumer centric technology implementation and integration across multiple systems/ softwares/ services)
- 3 or more years of business analysis and/ or product management experience in consumer facing products/ industry
- Deep experience in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with agile product development, JIRA are preferred
- Focus on customer service
- Detail oriented
- Solutions development
- Good communications
- Self-learner and ability to operate with minimal supervisor
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and ability to navigate dynamic environment