Broadridge is growing! We are recruiting for a full time/direct hire Lead Business Analyst to support our team in Phoenix, AZ.
Are you looking to work among a dynamic and creative team? Would you like to explore an opportunity within a growing S&P 500 organization? Do you have a real passion for technology? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You'll perform analysis on proposed improvements.
- You will be the project manager for the complete development life cycle (SDLC).
- You'll develop functional specification documents for enhancements and new solutions that support the current SDLC waterfall and Agile methodologies which will be used for technical and developer specifications.
- You will prepare all documentation needed to audit the SDLC according to Broadridge standards.
- You'll coordinate with the interested parties the gathering of information to do analysis and specification development.
- Track and get resolution to Open Items.
- Perform walk-throughs/demos with interested parties.
- Document changes to versions of documents.
- Develop and perform limited quality assurance tests as needed.
- With partners, identify conditions of satisfaction and secure business sign-off prior to any coding effort.
- Assist in the development test plans and detailed test cases for improvements and may be required to execute and document results.
- You'll develop end user training documentation / user guides for enhancements; may be required to conduct training as needed.
- Assist in disaster recovery and business continuity planning and testing.
- Recommend and provide support for system and process modifications and related inquiries and / or problems.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience as a Business Analyst, with a minimum of 4 years in a senior PM or Scrum Master capacity
- 2-3 years experience with financial services and/or retirement industry
- Advanced knowledge of financial services, specifically of the brokerage or mutual fund industry.
- Experience collecting requirements, conducting business/systems analysis, and writing specifications.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Seeking someone creative, detail oriented, resourceful and have the ability to think independently.
- Solid project management and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with operations personnel, technical staff, and management to facilitate analysis and problem solving.
- Experience in developing test plans, system testing and verification of results.
- Significant proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to address different audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of the different customers and services offered through MSCS.
- Ability to handle various tasks at a time within strict deadlines and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to participate as a member of a team, assisting in other projects as needed or as assigned.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.