Linqia is the first performance-based influencer marketing platform, tying influencers and content to real results. The Linqia platform has delivered and analyzed thousands of campaigns for brands and their agencies, all structured to meet specific reach, engagement, traffic and conversion goals. Founded in 2012, Linqia works with leading national brands including AT&T, Disney, Gap, General Mills, Method, NBC, Nestle, Microsoft, Samsung, SC Johnson, Unilever and Walmart.
We hire smart individuals who have a passion for applying technical innovation to sales and marketing problems. We recognize talented people, support their creativity and help them grow. We believe in openness, cooperation, respect, dedication and diligence – and we live that way every day. Our San Francisco headquarters is in a vibrant, fun location near Union Square, easily accessible by public transit. Linqia offers competitive salaries, stock options and a superior benefits plan.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment (100% year-over-year growth) where you're surrounded by driven, passionate, and motivated people, then Linqia is the place for you.
- You help us learn: how to prioritize client segments, refine our value proposition, and develop client strategies and tactics primarily focused on Walmart and Sam’s Club teams in the Bentonville area
- We drive growth: provide the senior sales horsepower to continue our steep growth trajectory
- We scale: our organization accelerates your professional growth and gives you new opportunities to develop and lead
- Work with Fortune 500 Companies and their agency partners to educate them on the merits of and facilitate influencer content planning
- Build a book of business from the ground up, mentor team members, and prepare for additional leadership as we scale
- Help develop and refine our in-market partner approach by becoming a lead story teller and educate our clients on our platform’s best practices
- Apply creativity, demonstrate accountability and maintain a deep understanding of Linqia’s services and business model
- Work in a highly dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently
- Proactively manage a rapidly growing sales pipeline/channel
- Minimal travel
- 8+ years of proven success at shopper marketing and/or PR agencies, in client-side shopper marketing roles, or working at Walmart and Sam’s Club
- Strong consultative sales skills, collaborative + flexible workstyle, while maintaining your competitive drive to win
- A passion for, and evidence of successfully developing creative ideas for clients through leveraging data to deliver optimal client value
- Deep knowledge of promoted and organic best practices on all major social media platforms
- Experience navigating, communicating and leading in a cross-functional environment
- Deep understanding of the advertising industry--including client-direct and key agency relationships
- Excellent presentation/pitch, public speaking, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Bachelor's degreerequired, MBA a plus
- Can have fun while working hard!