Are you a Big DataDeveloper and looking for a career with an Health insurance industry leader that recognizes great talent? If you said Yes, then one of the Industry Leader wants to talk to you.
Job location: Philadelphia,PA
Job type : Permanent
Salary - 120k to 135k
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Hands-on development experience using open source big data components such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, HBase, Flume, Mahout, Sqoop, and Presto.
- Experience with programming scriptinglanguages such as Java, Python, Pearl, Ruby, Scala.
- Experience on large scale DW or Big Data projects.
- Experience programing in SQL and Java to perform the data query, extract, transformation and load functions.
- Experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling and data management, analytical tools, languages, or libraries.
- Experience in architecting solutions delivered on NoSQL stores (Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)