Join the saltiest team around in our heroic effort to reinvent finance for the blockchain era. In the heart of the Mile High City, You will work alongside a small team of talented and very passionate individuals to help construct a bleeding-edge, mission-critical, revolutionary technology that will be used by crypto holders all over the world. The SALT Lending platform is a unique integration of legacy programming languages and platforms with new ones that barely have a tutorial written. As such, on the one hand, we are looking for a seasoned professional who can deliver clean and efficient code according to established standards. On the other hand, we are looking for a pioneer – someone who enjoys living at the frontier and is not afraid to challenge existing practices and techniques.
- Proven history of writing clean, DRY, efficient, creative code
- Excellent references and a history of trust in former careers
- Know how and why to use asynchronous techniques (callbacks, promises, generators, async/await)
- Deep understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases, their benefits and limitations, and how to interact with them efficiently
- Ability to write robust integration and unit tests, as well as collaborate with other devs and QC channels to diagnose and fix bugs fast
- Experience with API design and creating clear documentation for client app
- Basic understanding of Bitcoin and Ethereum: general concepts, scripting, smart contracts
- Basic understanding of cryptographic primitives like hashing, macs, PK-crypt
Full-time. Must be from Greater Denver Area or willing to relocate.