Synergy is looking for a Lead AI Engineer whom will be responsible for leading software development initiatives and full stack engineering. The incumbent will be accountable for end to end delivery of digital projects relating to technologies in machine language, predictive analytics, personalization, machine vision and other AI and analytics spaces.
- Backend programming in Node.js, Scala, and/or Python,
- Non-trivial databaseexperience such as MongoDB,
- Data exchange technologies like JSON,
- Experience in modern cloud infrastructure to deploy and operate applications such as Azure, AWS, Meson, Docker, etc.
- Minimum 3years of hands on web application development experience in a multi-tier architecture,
- Experience with Knowledge Graph applications and Graph Database such as Neo4j.
- Experienceworking with and incorporating artificial intelligence services into products and services.
- Positive personality with effective communication skills,
- Minimum 3years of experience designing and building RESTful web services.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Has knowledge and can quickly ramp-up and leverage cloud-based cognitive service APIs such as Microsoft Azure, AWS and/or IBM Watson.
**Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States with no Sponsorship. We are sorry but the company cannot sponsor at this time.