· Responsible for creating, analyzing and review of assigned architecture domain/solution architecture.
· Collaborates with other architects to ensure integrity of assigned domain or solution architecture
· Leads or participates on matrixed team projects as assigned.
· Participates in project planning
· Maintains related project documents and/or architecture artifacts
· Defines the system components, services, technologies, and design required to implement a solution that represents
an intersection of elements from MetLife’s Business, Information, Application, and Technology architecture domains,
and addresses a specific business opportunity or problem.
· Maintains broad and deep understanding of multiple technologies, reference architectures and business applications
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
· 5+ years of related architecture experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· Advanced knowledge of one or more architecture disciplines, or an equivalent combination of education and work
· Advanced knowledge of multiple architecture disciplines, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Experience and/or trained in one or more formal architecture frameworks such as FEAF, TOGAF, or Zachman
· Advanced degree (Master’s or higher)