As an Application Programmer for Mainframe/ALS within the Servicing Systems Transformation Base Organization, the selected candidate will take on a critical lead role to manage the full life cycle delivery of the technical solutions for Business projects from initial concept, requirements gathering, specification, design, delivery, acceptance to post production operational support. The Team Lead will manage and guide resources aligned across multiple agile teams and will help build a road map for applications, defining target architecture in discussion with Senior Enterprise architects, LOB leadership and other key stakeholders using enterprise architecture best practices.
- 8+ years of hands on experience with Advanced Loan Systems with GN architecture
- 5+ years of experience in leading/managing development for enhancements and major initiatives on ALS platform.
- Subject Matter Expert in one or more consumer products, e.g. Mortgage, Auto Loans, Student Loans etc.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in CICS
- 10 + experience with setting up MQs, CICS Webservice Integration with other midrange platforms
- 10+ years of Dev experience with COBOL, VSAM, DB2, JCL, Eztrieve, SAS,CA-7, Assembly language
- 7+ years of experience with code quality, code review, static analysis and unit test tools
- Experience in Build & CI pipeline management tools - Ability to conceptualize, design and execute a customized end-to-end CI/CD pipeline and workflow solution
- 10+ years of experience with Endevor and Changeman code management tools
- Experience utilizing a structured project management methodology, including agile, as well as formal tools and approaches
- Experience with recognized Agile project management tools Rally, JIRA etc
- Proven solid app dev management experience with resources aligned across multiple Agile teams
- Ability to provide guidance to (or serve as) the Product Owner (PO) for the ALS/Mainframe Agile Teams
- Ability to effectively communicate, interact, and influence Senior Technology, Business, & Operational partners