Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Manage production support tickets, prioritize, analyze and resolve within resolutions SLAs.
- Monitor environment/system errors, replication of issues in dev/test environments.
- Simplify and/or improve support processes, creating status reports
- Support for applications, platforms, upgrades & migrations, testing, enterprise deployments
- Application enhancements, configuration and change management
- Perform scheduled and on demand data updates for the multiple processes we own
- Work on a rotating on-call shift as part of 24x7 production support team and support production issue bridges as needed.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful candidate will have:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience in related IT field
- 3+ years’ experience with enterprise critical business applications as an IT application support analyst, system engineer, application developer, Unix system administrator, or system analyst
- Proven expertise in understanding of business process flow, ability to assess impacts and provide recommendations for improvement
- Possess professional verbal communication skills, written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, be detailed oriented and be able to work well within a team
- Good understanding of logging frameworks like log4j, logback, APM Wily and ELK stack is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Java, webMethods, Middleware, Spring FW, JIRA, Rally, Hybernate, Windows, XML, Databases (Oracle, Linux, Virtual), Cloud Foundry, AWS, any or all would be helpful