Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively works with the IT team to guide the strategy, systems roadmap, projects, and prioritizes item effectively to allocate resources and focus the function effectively.
- Ensures that the IT infrastructure and systems are effective, reliable and appropriate for the current business and for future growth.
- Oversees and participates in the development, design, and implementation of new application and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Determines strategies for system security, system architecture, and for disaster recovery and other methods to maintain continuity of business operations to executive management.
- Works with third-party suppliers to deliver cost effective sourcing of services and deliver innovation and opportunities through effective product evaluation and selection to match the needs.
- Sets long-term IT goals and vision; builds strategies and goals with IT and business partners; and directs the future development of long-term IT strategies. Manages and directs administrative and strategic functions of the IT organization.
- Provides leadership, vision and direction for innovative problem solving and anticipates future needs in relation to IT industry trends.
- Assures all systems, procedures and manuals are fully documented.
- Sets policy, standards and procedures for all areas of IT operation.
Functional Expert:Considered a thought leader on a subject
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well