When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
The Lead Application Developer is responsible for leading the design and development of new software products, especially reporting and analytics solutions. This position also supports and sustains existing software products for growth and development of Analytics business lines.
- Design and develop new software products and features in support of Performance Analytics business demands.
- Identify process improvement opportunities of current software programs to optimize operational performance and efficiency for internal and external customers.
- Leads development lifecycle of 1-4 products
- Works with business owners and technical architects to set strategic product direction and scope out project efforts
- Develop and maintain product backlog(s)
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, including sprint planning and user story grooming
- Responsible for design and development of data-intensive Microstrategy reports/dashboards, and supporting Microstrategy objects (attributes, facts, metrics, prompts, filters, etc).
- Acts as a resource for team members in translating business needs into technical designs.
- Participates in design/development of comprehensive reporting and analytical business solutions requiring Microstrategy, database and rich Internet application engineering.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent required
- 7 - 10 years of SDLC experience required. Agile software development process experience a plus.
- Proven experience in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse projects/implementation
- Demonstrated experience delivering competitive software products (intermediate level)
- Experienced with Web/Windows based N-tier database applications (intermediate level)
- Demonstrated proficiency in using:
- BI: Microstrategy Desktop, Web and Mobile platforms; Microstrategy SDK knowledge a plus
- Database: SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.