Who We Are
Greenphire is a leading provider of clinical payment and communication solutions. We provide software as a service (SaaS) to reduce costs, increase participant retention, and produce quantifiable results for our clients in the clinical trial industry. Our vibrant culture focuses on four key values: All In, As a Team, For a Purpose, Solving Problems.
We are a multi-year recipient of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award, and love to give shout-outs and awards to our employees. Our For A Purpose committee champions philanthropic activities throughout the year so employees can give back to our community. We have a diversity committee that focuses on breaking down barriers, recognizing that our uniqueness is what makes us so successful!
To Join Our Team
You are a Developer who loves to collaborate and is passionate about writing code. You will work on an Agile/Scrum team to build and modify key features on our SaaS applications and interact with development team members as well as Architecture, UX, Product and Operations.
How You Will Contribute
- Build, test, and deploy code for SaaS applications
- Implement new application features for our Python-based microservices with high quality, as well as, our Legacy Django system.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies to scope and plan features
- Support our SDLC through code reviews and support of our Quality processes
- Lead, with Architecture, technical design discussions
- Write clean, maintainable code, and read code created by others
- Ensure code adheres to standards for accessibility, scalability, usability, security, and performance
- Provide technical mentorship and assistance to other developers
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on DevSecOps projects
- Lead a team that includes developers providing Tier2 Support
- This is not a management position
For Consideration You Will Have
- Highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever needed on the team.
- Experience as a team lead
- Experience writing APIs
- Strongly held beliefs about the importance of code test coverage, proper doc strings, and linting standards
- Experience with at least one key element of ClinCard’s technical stack in addition to Python - MicroServices, Django, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Angular, CouchDB, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Python and a major relational database.
- Experience with version control and understanding of version control concepts.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and management
- Ability to prioritize security and privacy
- Ability to independently manage time and priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to build, configure, and maintain a local development environment
- Ability to write unit tests in Python