This position leads, manages and executes entire lifecycle of a product line from strategic planning to tactical activities. In this position, you will identify, define, analyze, prioritize, test, and refine the technology platform requirements, and work with cross functional IT and business teams to deliver the final product. The role will work directly with our various internal and external stakeholders - business partners, IT teams and external vendors - to ensure successful translation of those requirements into solutions.
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
- Support the creation of business requirements and functional design specifications. Identify gaps between business requirements and application capabilities and recommend options.
- Actively engages with a team of developers, architects, and analysts in delivering business requirements, technical requirements and testing for the implemented functionalities. Work closely with the business throughout the project to ensure solution meets business needs.
- Understands the business operations in detail; knowledgeable of current and possible future practices, trends, and information affecting multiple business functions and aspects of how they relate to other areas.
- Ensures the appropriate IT teams are engaged in the solution so all effected systems are included. Influences technical solution. Identifies gaps between technical solution/application capabilities/business requests, and negotiates resolution.
- Guide vendor partners to ensure deliverables are high quality, on time, and meet the business needs. Ensure that proposed system changes are supported by application vendor. Evaluate, coordinate and/or applies vendor package and software tool upgrades and patches.
- Ability to engage business and extract requirements that may or may not be stated directly. Ability to resolve issues quickly and accept responsibility for the resolution.
- Support creation and implementation of the quality assurance strategy, approach, and detailed plan. Create and execute test plans, cases and scripts; establish and manage acceptance criteria, identifies defects and works to a resolution with developers and business teams.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree - Math, Science, Computer Science, or Business preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in analyzing, designing, configuring and implementing complex applications and integrating vendor packages; played a significant role in leading or managing medium to large projects.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting CRM/Loyalty systems
- Very strong analysis/troubleshooting skills, strong partnering/relationship building skills
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with business modeling and requirements management tools, as well as knowledge of project management and application implementation methodologies
- Experience working on projects involving the implementation of 3rd party software solutions
- Experience for managing vendors to deliver components of projects
NICE TO HAVES:
- Understanding of APIs and moderntechnologyarchitecture
- Previous retail IT experience
- Experience using data analysis to measure digital marketing/campaign performance
- Deep understanding of relational databases or customer research statistics
- Experience with content management systems/technologies
- Experience with template creation/mockups
- Experience with Oracle/Unica/Aimia