Job # 4084
Now hiring a lead RF Antenna Design engineer with 3D HFSS, Patch / Dipole Antenna experience within a purely commercial manufacturing environment. Were a highly profitable small company with little to no bureaucracy who manufactures highly sophisticated RFID, and sensor systems for the medical, automotive, large factory, electric / high voltage power, and computer server industries just to name a few. Sensing liquid, temperature and movement for our customers saves them money, helps production, and is revolutionizing the world with our automated predictive solutions.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a minimum 5 years of industry work experience with Antenna Designs of dipole and patch antennae. A PhD in Physics or Electrical Engineering with a concentration in electromagnetic theory and RF is also desired, however a Master's degree will be considered.
The minimum requirements will include:
* Current work experience designing Microstrip Patch and dipole antennae
* Have a strong grasp of electromagnetic theory, microwave theory, and wave propagation.
* Proficient using Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) like oscilloscopes and network analyzers
* HFSS electromagnetic simulation software or similar 3D simulators
* Have a strong understanding of communication link budgets
* The select candidate will currently reside in the USA, and be fully authorized to work for any employer in the country.
* This is a senior level position where Entry level candidates will Not be considered.
Desirable attributes include:
* That you have experience with materials and manufacturing technologies and techniques applicable to low-cost antenna manufacturing and assembly.
* Experience with UHF RFID systems, and practical operating scenarios is highly desired
* General knowledge of basic electronic circuit blocks and components such as voltage and current sources, oscillators, FETs, varactors, etc.
* Design and development of PCB boards with attention to details regarding microwave and/or high-speed digital design techniques.
* Knowledge of the ISO18000-6C and ISO18000-63 (EPC* Radio-Frequency Identity UHF Protocols).
Some relocation assistance will be available, coupled with a competitive salary, good health benefits, and 401K plan
Job # 4084