Role: Lead Android Application Developer /Sr. Android Developer
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Full time-Permanent
· The ability to work under date driven schedules and to write and analyze requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, test plans, and documentation, Android Studio, Eclipse, Developing for multiple screen sizes, card based layouts, supporting multiple versions of android operating systems.
· Expert knowledge on Android and Google technologies.
· Experience releasing applications on the Google Play store is a plus.
· Experience with Android APIs, Java, XML, GIT and Eclipse, Android Studio required.
· Previous experience developing a native financial or a banking application is a plus.
· Knowledge of good software development processes such as configuration management, software lifecycle and defect tracking.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
· Experience in implementing Google Services like GCM on the phones and tablet.
· Familiar with agile development process.
· Degree in Engineering or Computer Science required.
· A minimum of 3years developing Android applications required.
· A minimum of 5years in Software Development required.