LEAD Analyst: SAP Production Planning ( SCM - PP )
Great opportunity for going full-time with the end client for work visa dependent professionals: Client is also willing to consider sponsored/dependent work visa job applications; these candidates must already be residing in USA for past 4 years (minim.) and valid for next 3 years*****
To Apply, respond with updated resume copy, all contact information's, notice period/availability join and expected base salary from this role.
Job Title: Senior ERP Analyst - SAP Production Planning, Production Execution
Comp. components: Base per annum plus full benefits and relocation package << Benefits: Company full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more. >>
Client will transfer Work Visa and do all needful for exceptional candidates;
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Must have Nine (9) years of IT Analyst/Developer experience which includes minimum six (6) years of Systems Integrator/Configurator experience for SAP SCM Production Planning and Production Execution in ECC 6.0
- ***Experience with four (4) full lifecycle SAP implementation projects
- ***Six (6) years of relevant experience with SAP Production Planning and Production Execution processes such as
a) MRP Execution
b) functionality of MD04/5 and such critical stock requirements transactions
c) Handling Production Order COGI resolution for root cause
d) Handling MRP driven Production Planning and Execution in ECC with APO driven production planning.
e) Expertise in all data elements stored in MRP/plant scheduling views of material master, also BOMs, Routing, Production Version Maintenance, and their impact on Production planning and execution processes. This includes Lot Sizes, etc.
f) Capture from the production execution data for various routing/process/sub component steps.
- ***Production support work experience in SAP SCM- PP (Production Planning) and Production Execution with production planning driven from APO (Advance Planning Optimization)
- ***Strong business knowledge and Proven ability to setup SAP ecc 6.0 processes (end-to-end) in Production planning, production execution for Discrete, Repetitive and Continuous production mode in a Food service industry like our client company
- ***Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in computer systems, electronics or related;
- PREFERRED: (A) Master's degree with an emphasis in information technology or related field of study: (B) Working knowledge of APO/DP/SNP/PPDS/Rough Cut Capacity Planning
- As part of this outstanding team, you will be primarily supporting and also lead, facilitate the Production Planning and Production Execution (SAP SCM-PP) area as a go-to person for the Manufacturing (MFG.) processes in SAP and continued support of those processes.
- As part of this technical team you will be responsible for production support, ongoing projects related to SAP, and fine-tuning the Production Planning and Production execution space (take ownership of the Production Planning module).
- Lead and facilitate business requirements into cohesive, integrated designs and software development specifications
- Subject matter expert role in Agile solution teams to configure and develop SAP solutions
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers, the project team and executive management
- Write and execute test scenarios and scripts, ensuring risks are mitigated or eliminated in partnership with the security and controls team
- Perform system configuration within the SAP modules and guide business users and IT team members on SAP functionality configuration
- Troubleshoot and resolve inbound and outbound interfaces
- Design and develop reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflow(RICEFW) objects working with the development resources; Perform functional unit testing(FUT), string testing, and integration testing
- Work closely with developers to unit test and debug new program changes
- Maintain technical expertise, keeping current with evolving processes, systems, and technologies; share that knowledge with colleagues and IS management