As the Lead of Experimentation & Optimization you will support, build and maintain scaled self-service optimization toolkit for hundreds of users worldwide. You work autonomously with partners throughout the company to generate understanding, strategy and suggest actions based on data-driven approaches. This hands-on role will work to conceptualize and lead the optimization plan, provide interface designs, and execute testing by utilizing industry-leading tooling while maintaining high standards of governance.
What You Will Do:
- Act as primary testing & optimization point of contact, consulting and supporting various business partners in the development of their optimization roadmaps and the design of specific actions
- Maintain and proactively monitor live experiments and ensure that appropriate metrics and segments are accurately implemented, while consolidating and sharing findings across teams and verticals
- Be a reliable source of expertise for optimization tools and offerings including keeping up to date with industry trends, services and technologies
- Contribute to the creation of procedures and governance for a successful global optimization program at Vistaprint
- Build and maintain client-facing dashboards and reports
- Relentlessly communicate, coach, evangelize, document and share best practices to colleagues across the company.
- Be a liaison with several cross-functional teams, co-creating learning center from optimization insights development and delivering results.
- Collaborate with both technology and optimization platform teams to integrate new methodologies and tracking through our Optimization Analytics tools.
- 6 or more years working within an eCommerce and multi-channel organization, with at least 3 years working in an optimization focused role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field, such as economics, statistics, mathematics, or computer science
- Proven experience with A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Familiarity running UI, UX, Sequence, Pricing, Shipping and channels (SEO, SEM, Email, Direct Mail, Display, TV, etc) experiments
- Strong understanding of the methodology and statistics behind effective testing campaigns, with experience tailoring explanations of statistical and technical concepts to a variety of audiences
Nice to Have:
- Combination of agency and in-house experience
- Experience in conversion optimization, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research
- Experience with testing platforms built-in house and/or 3rd parties (Optimizely, Target, Optimize, SiteSpect, AB Tasty)
- Experience with Analytics Platforms including Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, Quantum Metrics and/or similar analytics platforms
- Experience with SQL. Other programming languages (e.g., Python, R)
- Familiarity with research tools including HotJar, CrazyEgg, Qualtrics, Qualaroo, UserTesting., and/or other similar tools