$150K — $200K *
As a CX Ld Process Analyst, you will be an integral team member responsible for improving how TriNet services clients. You will be tasked with analysis of new and existing business processes by understanding end to end processes and ownership, identification of improvement opportunities and creation of process documentation including process flows, operating procedures and exception approval criteria.
• Partner with the management of other TriNet units to help drive creative, compliant, and customer-focused solutions.
• Identify needs through multiple channels, including data and direct observation.
• Develop effective relationships with all key stakeholders.
• Recommend strategies to deliver on the improvements, including influencing the annual business roadmap.
• Coordinate the development and management of the annual process improvement roadmap for the assigned team, including obtaining and managing commitments of cross-functional partners.
• Managing measurement of the team’s operational excellence through the balanced scorecard.
• Conduct impact analyses in partnership with Finance to evaluate and prioritize key improvement.
• Present findings to business leaders, providing recommendations to improve the customer experience, business operations, and profitability.
• Demonstrate flexibility in examining new approaches in problem solving in response to changing organizational objectives.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.
• Lean or Six Sigma Certification a plus
• Ability to facilitate information gathering and translate into process documentation – eg, MS Office tools with advance excel, word and visio proficiency
• Basic knowledge of Lean Management and/or experience with process governance, documentation, risk and/or efficiency assessments
• Demonstrate critical thinking and ability to ask intuitive questions to uncover challenges, pain points and associated root cause
• Ability to operate with ambiguity and bring order to unstructured problems and develop potential solutions
• Ability to learn new concepts and adapt to situations quickly
• Able to read situations and modify behavior to drive communication
• Ability to coordinate and work effectively and virtually with teammates, end-users and leadership
• Project or effective time management experience to demonstrate ability to manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously with timely results
• Systems knowledge – PSFT, SFDC, TriNet Platform, etc
• Service offering knowledge – Client onboarding, Benefits, Payroll, etc
Valid through: 11/26/2020