Supporting the Division IS Implementation team, supporting new product launches, billing system conversions and systemintegration and upgrades. Focusing on system standardization, passers, clean up and special projects. CSG Billing system experience and Comcast products and services knowledge required.
Responsible for acting as Lead Analyst in the daily operations of the
Billing Systems department. Assists in the standardization of policies
and procedures. Implements software upgrades, software conversions, new
technologies roll outs in the markets, process of testing procedures for
new and modified applications, and software enhancements to the
reporting system. Provides support during implementation of new
tools/technologies including: InfoDDP, Data Warehouse, DAC, DNCS, COMET,
SQL, SRS Reporting, COGNOS, Oracle, and billing system software
releases. Develops, maintains, and utilizes external databases for
requests that cannot be accomplished through the billing system.
Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a
key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or
projects and shares expertise.
- Develops and evaluates strategies for existing reporting personnel.
- Applies extensive knowledge of Billing Systems database to meet
reporting requests and helps other departments improve efficiencies.
- Analyzes reports and billing systems.
- Monitors all data output to assure validity to the user, as well as
maintain integrity of the database.
- Reviews and evaluates existing workflow of the department and makes
recommendations to help improve processes.
- Researches new projects and the impact of those projects for all
- Serves as a point person for Billing Systems department in project
- Trains and provides guidance to others regarding any reporting
- Provides timely written and verbal communication on updates of
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience