This position provides senior level implementation and support for Epic's Radiant Radiology and Cupid Cardiology applications. The role functions as a lead analyst in the design and build of Radiant and Cupid and mentors and oversees the work of systems analysts levels 1-3. The System Analyst IV maintains effective working relationships with clinical and business teams, other IT areas and vendors. Demonstrates experience in Change and Release Management. The Level IV identifies potential technology improvements and underlying root causes for reoccurring problems to improve the overall service of the team. As required, serves as the initial point of escalation for the team while delivering regular updates to management.
- Problem Solving- Exhibit advanced problem solving skills including testing, advanced troubleshooting techniques and issue resolution. Serve as an escalation point and subject matter expert in complex problem solving and resolution. Collaborate with analysts as needed.
- Technical Skills- Applies advanced working knowledge of PCs/peripheral devices, servers and networks when troubleshooting application issues encompassing multiple levels of integration. Understands advanced IT technology and how it meets the business needs.
- Communication- Functions as point of escalation for peers. Shares relevant ISS related information to customers in a timely manner. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully to the customers and vendors. Exhibit effective written and verbal skills to communicate with peers, all levels of management and customer base in a clear and concise manner. Has the ability tofunction in a central role during issue escalation and resolution, collaborating with multiple teams as applicable. Facilitates change management through established communication methods. Shares pertinent changes to customers. Responsive to emailcommunication in accordance with organizational email etiquette policy.
- Implementation- Project Manage small / medium -scaled projects including; software implementations, upgrades and optimizations as needed. Demonstrable experience implementing and working within a range of technologies. Assess and gather requirements and translate them into appropriate technical solutions. Demonstrable experience implementing critical applications and working toward deadlines.
- Priorities- Works independently and effectively manages time and multiple complex priorities and projects. Ability to prioritize resources to address urgent break fix, and issue resolutions.
- Documentation- Creates and maintains clear, concise documentation related to support tickets, status reports, and basic system related tasks. Support and collaborate with peers to document incidents, break/fix resolutions and audits as needed. Provides assistance, feedback and review of peers' documentation.
- Customer Support- Interact with customers in a timely manner. Demonstrates the ability to elicit information from the customer needed for troubleshooting and general support. Builds effective, considerate and proficient relationships with customer base. Demonstrates the ability to manage customer expectations to ensure alignment with organizational goals and objectives. Consults independently with business units to match optimal solutions with business needs. Provides recommendations for optimizing application use to increase workflow efficiency.
- Investigates and recommends solutions that are cost-effective using internal tools and systems. Leads technical implementation ofupgrades and solutions.
- Teamwork/Collaboration- Demonstrates self-direction and works under minimal supervision. Ability to utilize leadership skills while representing ISS Management. Motivated, proactive & independent working collaboratively leading the team's support efforts including; troubleshooting, break/fix, software implementations, upgrades and maintenance as needed.
- Drive- Demonstrates self-motivated and independent decision making with minimal supervision. Demonstrates the ability to prioritize tasks, manage small to medium projects and supervise peers.
- Leadership- Acts as an escalation point for teammates in support of the ISS department practices and procedures. Represents management at meetings in accordance with PRIDE values.
- Professionalism- Demonstrates teamwork among Atlantic Health System colleagues; strives for the common goal, delivering high-quality, safe, affordable patient care within a healing culture; and delivers exceptional, customer service with a positive team spirit to all of our internal and external customers; advocates for change that improves customer satisfaction; makes decisions based oncustomer needs; demonstrates active listening, composure and accountability for department and organizational goals. Displays honesty, compassion and empathy. Maintains professional credentials and seeks continual learning opportunities.
- Respect- Uses excellent interpersonal skills to dissolve communication barriers; approaches all encounters with compassion, creates an environment that respects privacy, property and confidentiality with sensitivity to the diverse cultures served. Encourages collaboration among team members, responds promptly to customers and colleagues, and informs them of the status of their requests. Arrives ontime to work, meetings, etc.
- Involvement- Collaborates with colleagues to support the team and organization; persists despite challenges, obstacles; participates in learning activities and committees; takes responsibility for financial and operational performance, outcomes and safety; contributes tobest outcomes through daily activity and project work; embraces the AHS community and communities we serve. Doesn't participate in rumors that have a negative effect on our work environment; demonstrates responsibility for a healing culture; and takes ownership for actions and outcomes.
- Dignity- Cultivates a healing culture for our customers and colleagues by valuing their time and opinions, and treating them withcompassion, sensitivity and empathy; honors the importance of the customer's requests; provides appropriate verbal and physical privacy; maintains the highest standards of ethics.
- Excellence- Exceeds expectations; is accountable for workplace endeavors; seeks opportunities for improvement in performance and outcomes; builds a culture of quality while working collaboratively with colleagues; uses available supplies and services effectively. Introduces self, role and reason for meeting with customer; shows positive demeanor through verbal and non-verbal cues; displays commitment to expanding knowledge. Seeks feedback, participates in process improvement initiatives.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor's Degree or advanced level IT certification required.
- Requires ITIL Foundation certification post hire
- Epic Certification preferred pre-hire, required post hire
- Minimum 7 to 9 years in information systems application support or informatics, and/or technical services
- At least 3 years in healthcare information technology required.
Project Management Skills:
- Ability to effectively manage medium scale projects utilizing project management methodologies